Sunday, April 12, 2009

Eulogy

Isaac was loyal fellow. A good man. He had recently suffered a great loss and was still grieveing, but none the less, I believe that he was happy. He was young and in his prime. WHY DO THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?! Excuse me, I should learn to control my outbursts. It's just, I am so sad at the loss of such a couragous young whipper snapper that it brings tears to my eyes at the mention of his name, the sight of his artwork, the sound of his yelling at Simone. Dear Isaac, why did you leave us like this? Why must life go on without you? Of course, you were very brave. Not as brave as I am, for I feared for you at the time of your death. We do not blame Sylar. It was quite a mistake. What a sad thing to thing to think that you're death was a mistake, and I do not wish to think of it as that. Your time had come. It was time for you to die. And now, it is time for you to return. For I miss you Isaac. I can't imagine another day without seeing your happy paint covered face and that smile that you made when Simone was being a fool. Of course, I can just watch season 1, but its not the same Isaac! IT'S NOT THE SAME!
Love, Annie S. (breaks into tears)

No comments:

Post a Comment